2011年8月19日

Attack of the Dawn's Birthday!



It is Attack of the Dawn birthday today! This is the most important day in Attack of the Dawn! Thinking about today at 3 years ago, I was so curious of making a website and dso I started with yolasite, but I didnt really like it at all, so I keep going on and I found Webs and I made a website there: www.beetlesland.webs.com. But I didnt really like it so I made a blog with blogger and I loved and so I keep on making Attack of the Dawn better and better. Attack of the Dawn is very happy with all your guys support!

With the New version of Attack of the Dawn (Version 4.3.5 Beta), you get:
  • Faster loading speed to the website
  • Better widgets
  • Higher Definition to pictures and movies on this blog
  • A Upgraded Template
  • A post everyday apart from Holidays
  • New Coming Soon widget on the bottom of the blog

Please share Attack of the Dawn's Birthday with everyone!

Facebook(Please Like!)
Twitter

Liked the Post? Please subscribe:
*Please click on the confirmation link sent in your Spam folder of Email*

3 意見 em “Attack of the Dawn's Birthday!”

  • 8/19/2011 11:19:00 上午
    Cesc Said:

    Happy Birthday!!!

    delete
  • 8/19/2011 11:24:00 上午
    Hanley Siu Said:

    @CescThank you!!!

    delete
  • 8/19/2011 03:10:00 下午
    Aetos Said:

    Happy Birthday!

    delete

張貼留言

Drop Your Comments, Suggestions And Questions Below.
Click "Subscribe by email" to get notified when replied.
Do Not Add Links To The Body Of Your Comment.

 

Attack of the Dawn Copyright © 2011 -- Template created by Hanley Siu -- Powered by Blogger